It is also known as "Casa de las Flores" (House of Flowers ) because of the flowers that adorn the eight balconies of its façade throughout the year. The building dates back to 1862 and perfectly represents the half-timbered architecture of the area. However, inside, its owners have adopted a rustic style without losing the essence of its origins. Its rooms present an important collection of toys from all over the world and different furniture and decorative elements.